The ErgoPad redux hallux orthopedic orthosis primarily aids the conservative treatment of hallux limitus and hallux rigidus – the restriction of movement or stiffening of the metatarsophalangeal joint. The foot orthosis provides rapid relief for the painful area. This relieving effect is provided by the incorporated "redux" reinforcement element, which is positioned directly underneath the metatarsophalangeal joint and – to ensure the flat positioning of the forefoot – runs along the outer part of the ball of the foot.
- Relieves the big toe joint
- Reduces painful rashes when walking
- Restricts toe movement
TOP COVER AND CUSHION LAYER
- High-quality microfiber top cover containing antibacterial silver ions for optimal hygiene in the shoe
- Narrow version in beige; wide version in brown
- PU cushion layer
- Anatomically contoured pad
- Butterfly-shaped core which provides optimal support for the metatarsal area without making the orthosis too rigid.
"REDUX" REINFORCEMENT ELEMENT
- Provides relief for the painful area; prevents supination of the forefoot; prevents the foot from being levered out of the shoe.
- Cordura nylon – a long-lasting contact layer between the orthosis and the shoe