Arches and splayfoot, arched foot or slightly arched foot: Those who have to stand for long periods of time, walk a lot or carry heavy loads in their daily work often suffer from foot and heel pain. The knees, hips, and back can also be affected. The ErgoPad work insoles were specially developed for work safety shoes.
- Supports the arch of the foot in case of work-related stress pain
- Relieves the heel (ErgoPad work: h)
- Approved for a wide range of work safety shoes
- Cover and top layer: Highest ESD conductivity due to woven carbon fibers in the polyester cover. Soft top layer made of ESD conductive foam (5 mm).
- Anatomically shaped pad: Supports the natural arch of the foot behind the metatarsophalangeal joints
- Flexible insole core: In three different strengths, the flexible insole core supports the longitudinal arch, supports the torsional moment and guides the step optimally
- Undercover: Largest possible, non-slip contact area with the shoe; consists of conductive EVA