Timely measures are important in the case of arched feet in order to avoid consequential damage. The GloboTec Junior insole supports and corrects the arched feet of children. The insert gives your child's feet support and improves their alignment. Thanks to the heel cup, the foot aligns naturally - for a healthy and active life for your child.
- Correction and/or arch support for pediatric flat feet with excessive hindfoot pronation
- Adaptable to the foot
- Suitable for a wide range of children’s shoes
SMALL TOOL, BIG RESULTS
You can recognize arched feet in children when the ankles bend inwards and the heels are pushed outwards. Other signs are knock-knees, which means the shoes have worn off at an angle. Pain in the feet, legs or hips can also occur. The GloboTec Junior insole corrects and supports the arches of the feet in a child's arched foot. Especially during physical exertion, the insole gives the feet support and improves body alignment. This gives a feeling of support and security during movement.
- Injection-molded orthotic core with cushion layer
- Thin materials, ¾-length version
- Very thin and flexible edges
- High, stabilizing heel cup
- Thin at the heel and edges
The surfaces can be wiped clean using a mild cleaner/disinfectant (apart from leather top covers)
Do not machine-washable
Do not expose to direct heat (heater, direct sunlight