The new-and-improved GenuTrain provides secure support for mild instability and relieves knee pain and swelling.
With a new Omega+ pad, the support provides targeted stimulation to sensitive areas of the knee that influence pain perception and mobility. Its anatomically-contoured knitted fabric with a soft textured surface provides a gentle massage and activates the body’s proprioceptors to keeps the support in place. Embedded stays with flexible bending zones and donning and doffing aids ensure a secure fit and make the support easy to put on and take off. GenuTrain is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, especially in the sensitive area in the back of the knee, for all-day wearing comfort.
- Pain relief
- Secure hold for the knee joint
- Pressure relief for the kneecap and reduction in pain at the meniscus
- Anatomical fit and integrated donning aid
- Train Knit - 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
- Donning and Doffing Stay - Made of flexible polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous GenuTrain
- Omega+ Pad - Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
- Extra Comfort Zone - Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
- Meniscus Wings - Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
- Hoffa Pads - Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism