For shoulder pain caused by osteoarthritis, or following surgery (postoperative) or injury (posttraumatic) to the shoulder joint, the OmoTrain stabilizes the shoulder joint in a centered position for improved joint guidance. The shoulder muscles are activated and the joint benefits from improved stability. If required, an additional pressure cushion (pad) can produce a local massage effect on the soft tissues of the shoulder.
- Alleviates pain
- Can be worn on the left or the right
- Breathable material
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body. It is machine washable in the gentle cycle.
- Viscoelastic soft pad - Massaging nubs reduce swelling and relieve pain in the soft tissue.
- High elasticity - Makes it easy to put the shoulder support on and take it off.
- Strap system - Secures the brace to your body and centers the shoulder for stability and pain relief.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Less compression at the edges for an optimal and comfortable fit that improves circulation.
- The special chest-free wearing system - leaves the chest area free and does not restrict breathing, ensuring excellent wearing comfort
PROTECTION FOR THE SHOULDER
In conservative treatment for the shoulder, secure guidance of the injured joint and carefully controlled mobilization are often key factors for successful healing. It is therefore also important to relieve pain in order to encourage mobility. With its compression knit and the tensile effect exerted by its special strap system, the OmoTrain centers the shoulder joint and protects it against painful circular movements. However, it also provides support for other movements, such as the lateral lifting of the arm, in order to strengthen the musculature. The full pain-relieving effect of the brace is produced during movement. During movement, the compression knit exerts a beneficial intermittent compression massage that activates the metabolism and helps to reduce swelling more quickly. The Delta pad increases this massage effect, thanks to its nubs and its joint-cavity ridge that have a targeted effect on specific pain spots. When necessary, the Delta pad can be attached into the support and positioned as required.
The brace is easy to put on and take off thanks to its high elasticity, and it is secured to the upper body by means of a soft strap. The chest area is left free, so the brace is particularly comfortable to wear. The OmoTrain is available as a universal version and can therefore be worn on either the left or the right. The breathable, anatomically contoured compression knit adapts to fit the shoulder perfectly and does not cause discomfort during movement. Support is therefore provided for the healing process, pain is reduced and mobility improved.