In cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, ManuTrain® takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief. To do this, the flexible Train® knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Relieves strain and stabilizes during movement
- Individually adjustable stabilization
- Seamless knit between thumb and index finger - Enables you to grip objects without irritation
- Breathable materials - Optimal wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the natural shape of the wrist, so it is still mobile, but gets the stability it needs.
- Support pads - Relieve the pressure on nerves and blood vessels to reduce pain and swelling.
- Additional Velcro® strap - Supports the stabilizing effect of the inner hand stay while letting you control the amount of compression.
- Adaptable stay - Can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
- Reduced pressure at the edges - Prevents constriction
HELP ON HAND
The anatomically shaped ManuTrain supports, stabilizes and massages providing proper pain relief. Its three-dimensional knit adapts to the body, does not slip and boosts the circulation. Two pads remove the pressure from nerves and blood vessels. The adaptable stay can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
OUTSTANDING IN FORM AND FUNCTION
In 2007, the Train orthopedic braces were awarded the iF product design award for their materials and design. The breathable, skin-friendly knitted fabric adapts to your every movement, without cutting into you or slipping. This is why the material is softer and more elastic at the edge of the brace. In this way, ManuTrain® promotes healing and mobility in the hand.