What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a form of natural medicine that treats your body as a single functioning unit. Osteopathy assesses and treats movement restrictions in your body tissues that prevent you from being healthy and fit.
Osteopathic philosophy believes that physical problems should be treated as early as possible, in order to prevent further injury or other illness.
What are the 4 basic principles of Osteopathy?
A. Each structure in the body supports the body’s functions. If a structure is damaged, out of place, or otherwise not working properly, the body will not function at its best.
B. The natural flow of the body’s fluids – lymphatic, vascular and neurological – must be preserved and maintained.
C. The human body is the sum of its parts. Its physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and cognitive systems don’t work independently -they work in harmony.
D. When the body has no restrictions, it has the inherent ability to heal itself.
How can Manual Osteopathy benefit you?
1. Reduces pain and stiffness in joints
2. Qualitatively and gently treats spinal problems resulting from poor posture or spinal disk injuries
3. Relieves chronic pain through non-invasive treatment
4. Decreases joint stress & Increases range of motion in the joints
5. Relieves tension headaches and migraine headaches
6. Reduces tension in the body
7. Treats trauma from accidents, sports injuries, and
motor vehicle injuries
Call now and have an appointment.